Biorevitalization is a facial treatment and aesthetic procedure that accelerates and stimulates the natural production of collagen and elastin in your skin. With this treatment, we stimulate the deep rejuvenation and regeneration of the skin by injecting it with a hyaluronic acid serum. That’s why this treatment effectively and almost instantly restores the skin’s glow, brightness, and radiance.
The hydrating power of hyaluronic acid in the biorevitalization treatment nourishes cells at a deep level, resulting in smooth and radiant skin that looks younger.
This method is used to hydrate dry skin, revitalize it, reduce wrinkles and lines on the face, improve skin texture, even out the complexion, increase collagen production, and reduce dark circles under the eyes.
Why Facial Biorevitalization
The various preparations that we use every day for facial skin care are not effective enough to deeply regenerate and nourish it, because most of them act on the surface. On the other hand, modern aesthetic procedures act on the deeper layers of the skin, triggering natural mechanisms of self-regeneration and rejuvenation. Biorevitalization is exactly one such treatment.
As a modern injection method, biorevitalization is a procedure by which we intensively hydrate the skin, restoring its elasticity and radiance. It is one of the most effective ways to preserve the beautiful and well-groomed appearance of the face.
What Preparations Do We Use for Biorevitalization?
In addition to the expertise of the doctor performing the treatment, it is extremely important that the materials used in this procedure are of top quality, registered and approved for use. When it comes to this, we do not make any compromises and for our services we only use materials from renowned manufacturers. The choice of preparation depends on the client’s skin condition and the effects we want to achieve.
- Profhilo: This preparation contains a high dose of hyaluronic acid. Profhilo acts as a biostimulator, nourishing the skin with the required dose of hyaluronic acid and simultaneously stimulating collagen production. It restores moisture to the skin, makes it firmer, and improves its quality. Profhilo provides the skin with long-lasting hydration.
- Jalupro: This preparation is used for the treatment of dry and dehydrated skin, as well as for the appearance of the first wrinkles. It contains a combination of hyaluronic acid and amino acids. It is ideal for improving tone and elasticity, reducing wrinkles, and improving skin texture.
- Stylage Hidromax/Juvederm Volite: These are hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers, most frequently used for the biorevitalization of the skin of the face and neck, for skin that is completely dehydrated and without shine. They contain cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which can drastically change the appearance of the skin, deeply hydrates and nourishes it for a long period of time.
- Skin booster CITOCARE S line is a strong antioxidant and hydrating formulation that gives the skin an immediately visible effect of brightening and even complexion and restores the physiological balance and qualities it has lost. Acting synergically in all layers of the skin, on fibroblasts and keratinocytes (connective tissue cells and growth factors) as well as on adipocytes (building cells of connective tissue), it leads to optimal revitalization of the dermis. With the CITOCARE S line, fine lines and wrinkles are filled out (specially designed for the perioral and periorbital region, regions around the lips and eyes), stimulates the production of new collagen, and restores the skin tone. The skin is nourished, hydrated, brightened, and revitalized.
- Cellular matrix treatment: It represents a form of deep hydration and biorevitalization. This treatment combines the PRP treatment and hyaluronic acid. This combination is applied in the deep layers of the skin and stimulates fibroblasts and cell proliferation. The skin is deeply regenerated and its self-regeneration and renewal accelerated, thus alleviating different types of scars, spots, enlarged pores, and the first signs of aging.
What Is Biorevitalization Treatment Like?
Biorevitalization is a pleasant, virtually painless treatment that takes about 30 minutes. The procedure is simple. It begins with a thorough cleansing of the face from makeup and impurities, after which an anesthetic cream is applied, making the procedure painless. The treatment is performed with thin needles that inject the selected preparation in the form of droplets along the entire face. After the treatment, a soothing mask is applied to calm the skin and reduce redness.
The first effects of the treatment are visible immediately after the redness subsides. The skin becomes extremely soft to the touch, radiant, more hydrated, tighter, and visibly healthier.
How Many Treatments Are Required?
The number and frequency of treatment repetitions is individual, depending on the condition of the skin and the client’s wishes, as well as whether the treatments are performed independently or in combination with another anti-aging treatment. That is why it is best to schedule a free consultation with our doctor who will determine the number of treatments ideal for you.
Who Is a Candidate for Biorevitalization?
If you have noticed that your skin is dry and lifeless, losing its shine and elasticity, biorevitalization is the perfect treatment for you. Whether you have younger skin that needs extra care or your skin is more mature and requires help to look healthier and more beautiful, this is a treatment that is sure to help.
This type of treatment is ideal in the following cases:
- If the skin is thin, dry, tired, and damaged,
- When the first signs of aging appear: the first fine lines and wrinkles,
- If the skin slightly loses its elasticity and tone,
- As a skin aging preventative.
The World’s Highest Quality Hyaluronic Fillers for Facial Biorevitalization at LongaVita Aesthetica
We want each of you to get what is best for your skin. That’s why at our Aesthetica center we offer you the best, state-of-the-art hyaluronic fillers for facial biorevitalization from renowned world companies Profhilo, Jalupro, Stylage Hidromax, Juvederm Volite, and CytoCare S line. All the hyaluronic fillers we use are officially approved by the Agency for Medicines and Medical Devices of Serbia.
Precautions: Contraindications for biorevitalization are autoimmune diseases, blood clotting disorder, pregnancy, diabetes mellitus and bacterial skin infections